Educate yourself with TaxTips
It’s tough to know the most up-to-date information about your taxes – what can and cannot be deducted? You won’t be in the dark when our trusted professionals help you take advantage of nuanced tax opportunities that will help you and your business thrive.
Learn more when you click on the links. Each season your understanding will accumulate. You’ll become an expert, too.
We can help you navigate complicated tax law and develop an accurate position analysis for your business. Your tax, accounting, and bookkeeping needs will be taken care of by people who care about your success. With over 40 years of experience, Greg LaVier can assist you with your small business and personal tax needs.
We are never “closed for the summer”. Don’t deal with IRS or other tax notices on your own. We are open year round to provide any support you may need.
Small Business Owners • Winter 2017
- Substantiating Business Expenses
- Leasing Assets to Your Corporation
- Employer Identification Numbers
- Selling Your Business
- Business Owners Beware
- Automobile Expenses
- Working with Your Spouse
Keeping You Informed • Winter 2017
- Maximizing Your Deductions
- Medical Expenses
Keeping You Informed • Summer 2018
- Renting Your Home
- Home Equity Loan Interest
- Did You Repay Income?
- Donating Noncash Items to Charity
- Children and Their Money
- Unreimbursed Expenses
- Saving for College
- Casualty Losses
- Did You Receive an E-mail From the IRS?
- IRS Notices
Small Business Owners • Summer 2018
- Providing Health Insurance Benefits to Your Employees
- Starting A New Business
- Employee Business Expenses
- Section 179 vs. Bonus Depreciation
- Exchange Business Property
- Employer Options for Health Costs
- Health Insurance For Your Business
- To Incorporate, Or Not