Educate yourself with TaxTips
It’s tough to know the most up-to-date information about your taxes – what can and cannot be deducted? You won’t be in the dark when our trusted professionals help you take advantage of nuanced tax opportunities that will help you and your business thrive.
Learn more when you click on the links. Each season your understanding will accumulate. You’ll become an expert, too.
We can help you navigate complicated tax law and develop an accurate position analysis for your business. Your tax, accounting, and bookkeeping needs will be taken care of by people who care about your success. With over 40 years of experience, Greg LaVier can assist you with your small business and personal tax needs.
We are never “closed for the summer”. Don’t deal with IRS or other tax notices on your own. We are open year round to provide any support you may need.
Keeping You Informed
– Tax-saving Strategies: Make a move now
– Solar Panels Are Hot: For a tax credit
– Maximizing Student Financial Aid: Seven tax strategies
– Avoid Passport Revocation: Pay Your Tax Debt
– Data Security: Protect your personal information
– Changes to Your Form @-4: When to file
This Thing Called Life:
– Your First Job
– Employer Health Care Options
– 2020 Federal Income Tax Brackets
– Getting Married
– Having a Baby
– Saving for College
– Buying or Selling a Home
– Losing a Job
– Inheriting Property
– Saving for Retirement
– Estate Planning
– Dealing with Death
Small Business Owners
– Cyber Security: How to protect your business
– Starting a Business? Quick tips everyone should follow
– Employer Identification Number: Does my business need one?
– The Home Office Deduction: Qualifying for a tax deduction
– Safe Harbor for Rental Properties: Getting a qualified business income deduction
– Health Reimbursement Accounts
– Depreciation Primer